1. Pour 1/2 cup of popcorn into Atom Pop
2. Pour 3 Tablespoons of cooking oil into Atom Pop. (As a healthy alternative, use Olive Oil) You may need to vary the amount of oil depending on the variety of corn you are using.
3. Place lid on Atom Pop
4. Place Atom Pop on heat. High heat on electric element, or for gas, adjust flame to go up the sides only slightly.
5. Remove Atom Pop from heat immediately after popping stops.
6. Salt to taste and enjoy! You can serve the corn from the popper or pour into another serving bowl. The aluminum bowl will cool quickly.
Alternatively, place only 3 kernels of popcorn in inittially and add the remaining corn after those kernals have popped.
If you make popcorn daily like I do, you probably don't like to measure. Pour your oil in first so you can determine how much you are putting in. For best results, swirl the popper a little to coat the corn with oil after you add the popcorn.